Interested in our DJ services? Here are some helpful questions and answers to help you get to know...
Best Wedding Shoe Game Questions
What is the Shoe Game?
The shoe game is a favorite game to play during wedding receptions. The rules are simple, but it's a fun way for your guests to get to know your spouse, plus it serves as a great break from dancing. And it's a good way to engage your guests and direct their attention back to the dance floor.
This is something that we'd usually schedule on your timeline, and we'd make an announcement that in for instance, 5 minutes, we'll be playing the shoe game with the bride and groom.
How to play the shoe game?
The rules are simple. Have two chairs put into the middle of the dance floor, or in front of the head table, or another central location with high visibility on multiple sides. Then, the bride and groom sit back to back, with one shoe from the bride, and one shoe from the groom in their hands.
At this time, your DJ or MC, or someone else you designate, will begin to read questions to each of you. Typically, 20-30 questions is sufficient, but you can always add more questions. It's a fine line between being too short and seeming like you're disrupting the flow of the reception, and being too long. We'll help you make that determination. Plus, we can always ask fewer questions then planned.
One a question is asked, the bride and groom will raise the shoe of the person they think is the answer to the question. For example:
DJ: Who is the better driver?
Bride (thinking that she is), raises her shoe.
Groom (knowing the he is the better driver), raises his shoe.
And so on. This usually elicits laughs and feel-good moments with your guests.
Here are some sample shoe game questions:
Wedding Shoe Game Questions
- Who's more likely to leave dirty clothes on the floor?
- Who's more likely to leave dishes in the sink?
- Who is the better driver?
- Who is the better dancer?
- Who's the better cook?
- Who spends a longer amount of time getting ready for a night out?
- Who's an early riser?
- Who takes up more than their half of the bed?
- Who takes the longest showers?
- Who walks the takes care of the pets?
- Who is more of a clean freak?
- Who has the crazier family?
- Who snores the loudest?
- Who has better hair?
- Who is more organized?
- Who spends more time on social media?
- Who exercises the most?
- Who has the cleanest car?
- Who replaces the toilet paper roll?
- Who will want kids first?
- Who chose the honeymoon location?
- Who fell in love first?
- Who made the first move?
- Who planned the first date?
- Who plans the best date nights?
- Who said "I love you first?"
- Who is the romantic?
- Who flirts more?
- Who is the better kisser?
- Who is the first to apologize?
- Who wears the pants in the relationship?
- Who is more likely to start an argument?
- Who looks better today?
- Who has the better shower singing voice?
- Who is the pickier eater?
- Who's afraid of heights?
- Who's a night owl?
- Who's more of a dog person?
- Who would rather be outdoors?
- Who's more of a party animal?
- Who's more likely to fall asleep in front of the TV?
- Who's more of a daredevil?
- Who's more stubborn?
- Who's "the responsible one"?
- Who would be the first to lose their keys?
- Who's the most likely to cry at a movie?
- Who eats the most junk food?
- Who is louder?
- Who is more likely to get lost?
- Who is more likely to talk their way out of a speeding ticket?
- Who is better at keeping secrets?
- Who is more likely to get sunburnt?
- Who is more likely to get injured?
- Who is more likely to be late?
- Who talks the most?
- Who is more organized?
- Who pays the bills?
- Who tends to work more?
- Who is more likely to stay at work late?
- Who saves more money?